My name is Diane Rosenberg and I was first introduced to Colour Therapy, Touch for Health Kinesiology and Soul Power Kinesiology over twenty years ago in the year 2000. Since then I have been working with hundreds of clients and training students in my chosen fields.
I became a Registered Natural Health Practitioner of NZ in 2013. With fifteen years’ experience in the health industry, I have gained extensive knowledge around nutrition.
I am regularly holding talks in the community about my Kinesiology work and it’s long reaching benefits as a natural therapy.
Recently I recognized a genuine desire to help women, particularly those in the care industries who feel burnt out and exhausted…..Our teachers, nurses, practitioners, caregivers, mothers and grandmothers. I am here to support, balance, inspire and replenish their health and well-being on all levels, to assist them fulfil their place in our communities helping others.
Professional Memberships & Qualifications
- Certified Registered Kinesiologist and Colour Therapist – Academy of Healing Arts AHA
- Certified Kinesiologist– Kinesiology Association of New Zealand KANZ
- Registered Natural Therapies Practitioner – Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand NHPNZ
- Colour for Life Consultant and Instructor – Academy of Healing Arts AHA
- Soul Power Consultant and Instructor – Academy of Healing Arts AHA
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Practitioner – New Zealand Institute of Touch for Health Kinesiology NZITFHK
- Registered Touch for Health Instructor – International Kinesiology College IKC
- Nutritional Testing/Allergy Instructor – Wellness Kinesiology Institute