Touch for Health INTERN Courses
The NEW Intern courses in Soul Power Kinesiology and Touch for Health are designed to provide the following:
- Intern Courses have supervised balances for all the techniques in TFH or Soul Power Kinesiology.
- The Soul Power Intern course will now become a prerequisite for Soul Power Teachers.
- They will provide students with all the supervised balances required for Soul Power Practitioners,TFH Consultants and TFH Practitioners.
- They provide a practical update and revision of Soul Power Kinesiology or Touch for Health for those who have not practised for a period of time.
- Instructors who attend the course with Faculty – Catherine North – will qualify to teach Soul Power or TFH Intern Course to their students.
- Catherine North will hold TFH Intern (2-day) course as Instructor Update on 29-30 September in Wellington this year,
- and will hold Soul Power INTERN course very shortly.
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE COURSE DATES
To lift depression, anxiousness, negativity.
To accept and use life’s opportunities.
Creativity to achieve projects.
Massage a small amount of the coloured oils onto a chosen area of the body twice daily.
2019 Latest News!!!
Matthew Thie here in New Zealand teaching Touch for Health Metaphors
Matthew Thie will re-visit New Zealand Oct 2019
Put aside some time in October to study TFH Metaphors with Matthew Thie
Matthew Thie plans to visit New Zealand this year in October. Date and venue to be confirmed. This is a golden opportunity for all TFH Instructors and TFH students to experience the brilliance of Matthews teaching. .
Matthew will be teaching TFH Metaphor and Goal Setting ( 2 days) and Metaphor Training Workshop ( 2 days). Attending the full 4 days gives you a thorough understanding of how to use Metaphors to enhance your balances, and will qualify TFH Instructors to teach TFH Metaphor and Goal Setting ( 2 days).
Matthew worked closely all his life with his father John Thie, balancing, teaching and co-authoring TFH Complete Edition and TFH Metaphor books.. This is a chance to study under the person most experienced in John Thie’s work.
Bali International Kinesiology Conferencs and Faculty Retreat
The International Kinesiology College has the Touch for Health School of which Catherine is New Zealand Faculty. Faculty Retreats, are held every 2-4 years where new TFH ideas and innovations from around the world are introduced.
The 2019 IKC Conference is in Bali Indonesia, 19 – 21 October, with the TFH School Faculty Retreat being held prior. Catherine will be speaking at the Conference and plans to hold a post conference workshop in Colour for Life/ Soul Power Kinesiology which are now IKC certified courses.